- In this policy, "Customer" and/or "Recruiter" and/or “Employer” refers to your company as a client that pays Travel Weekly to allow you to post jobs and/or advertise your company on Travel Weekly Jobs
- All payments are payable through the online merchant system used by Travel Weekly. Fees paid for services (job postings or company advertising on Travel Weekly Jobs) are non-refundable; prices may change at any time - Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
- If, at any time, your job posting is not shown on our site due to technical error on the website, Travel Weekly will not be held accountable for any loss or damage as a result of technical error (see Web Site Terms and Conditions) however, in this case, Travel Weekly will provide employers/Recruiters with a free job token for that job posting.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a job token is added to a job posting in order to keep the posting valid and posted for the duration of time desired; if the posting duration has elapsed and customer has not added a job token to the job poster, then the poster will be removed from the system on the 31st day from the day it was posted.
- Any violation of the Terms and Conditions (i.e. prohibited job postings or failure to pay) will result in the job posting(s) being immediately removed from Travel Weekly Jobs without notice.
- Billing issues related to the online merchant system can be directed to Travel Weekly; Travel Weekly holds no responsibility on the function of the online merchant system, all security and processing of accounts through the merchant system are the responsibility of the merchant system, not Travel Weekly, however, Travel Weekly will assist to the best of our ability to make your purchase and business with us as easy as possible.
- All payments listed on Travel Weekly Jobs are listed in UK Sterling.
- This policy may change at any time at the discretion of Travelweekly, notice may or may not be given to alert customers of any changes.
- Travel Weekly will entertain alternative payment methods (i.e.: credit card processed via phone call, certified cheque or money order), for other payment and / or billing options, please contact: Recruitment Sales on 0207 881 4830
Travel Weekly Group Ltd. - Registered Office: 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB. Registered in England under Company No. 6927031 VAT Number: GB 972 3072 21